Thursday 17 October 2013

How's Chocolate indulgence relates with Strategic Management??



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.Urmm...Actually I'm taking a long time to update  my lovely blog. =)
Quiet buzy??Ohh no!!Just take time to think.Possible. Hehe..But I'm try to update special for the subject MGB4033>>Strategic Management and Operation,taught by Dr.Ummi(my sweet and young lecturer in Faculty of Economics and Muamalat,USIM). =)

But....how the Chocolate Indulgence Cake relates with the subject??Hehe..let's explore!!

Honestly,making this special cake needs more strategies.Remember 4W 1H Question??How to make?When to make?What the ingredients?Why make this cake?And..the most important is WHO wants to eat??Talking about FOOD..urmm..of course all people like to eat.Starting from the first step until the end.All of these are very important while making people fall in love with the dishes.

Alhamdulillah..Finally..I had finished my "experiment"!!Done for Chocolate Indulgence Cake!!I'm not good enough in cooking.But I like to try some different things.Practise to be excellent wife for my future husband.Ahakss~~ Gorgeous outsiders,,let's try to make this!! =)






2 comments:

  1. amboi3 wir...dalam entry S.M pown x bleyh tinggal bab makann...share resipi sket..pasnie bleyh buat..keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...ada orang perasan rupenye.resipi kek ni tngok kt blog org jgk.panjangg berjelaa...rasenye lps kawin plak kott baru buat kek ni balik.ahakss~~

    ReplyDelete